上圖

上圖

2010年5月2日 星期日

[❤音樂] Bird Thongchai - Sabai Sabai



 

Bird Thongchai - Sabai Sabai

 

 

Sa-Bai-Sa-Bai-Took-Jai-Gaw-Kop-Gun-Pai
I'm easy going, if you're feeling down get to know me

Praw-Chun-Pen-Kon Mai-Son-Arai
Because I'm one who doesn't care about things

Mai -Koey-Kid-Guan-jai-Krai
I never think to bother others

Sa-Bai-Sa-Bai-Hahk-Row-Ja-Kop-Gun-Pai
Easy going, if we get to know each other

Chun-Kau-Piang-Kwarm-Ruk-Lae-Jing-Jai
I only ask for love and faithfulness

Mai-Koey-Taung-Garn-Arai
I don't need much

Sa-Bai-Sa-Bai Laaw-Tur-Gaw-Kong-Kow-Jai
Easy going, and you probably understand

Row-Nun-Ja-Yoo-Ren-Roo-Gun-Pai
We will be together and get to know each other more

Ja-Took-Ja-Sook-Piang-Nai
whether in pain or happiness

Sa-Bai-Sa-Bai Mae-Wun-Dai-Tee-Jai-Tur-Plien
Easy going, even if your heart changes one day

Mai-Hen-Ja-Plak-Mur-Roo-Jark-Pahk
I won't be surprised, because I see it in the sky

Wah-Kid-Ja-Jark-Chun-Pai
That you are thinking of leaving me

Gaw-Kong-Kow-Jai-Wah-Tur-Taung-Pai

And I will understand, that you need to go

Gaw-Kong-Sia-Jai-Lae-Kong-Sia-Dai
And I will be sorry and regret it

Tae-Gaw-Young-Sa-Bai-Hark-Tur-Ja-Ting-Gun-Pai
But I will still be easy going, if you leave

Praw-Chun-Pen-Kon-Mai-Feun-Jai-Krai
Because I am not a person who forces others

Gaw-Kong-Lerk-Rah-Gun-Pai-Bap-Sa-Bai
And we will separate in a very easy going way

 

 


 

 

 

   εїз *゚¨゚゚・✿.。.:*・·°  碎唸  °·・*:.。.✿・゚゚¨゚* εїз    

 

話說我會喜歡聽泰國歌曲是受了我老爸的影響吧?  記得中學時期, 我爸從蘭卡威回家總會帶回一些泰國歌曲的卡帶, 就這樣被他薰陶下, 我也愛上了泰曲, 雖然聽不懂在唱甚麼...

 

Bird Thongchai - 泰國歌神,  雖然說不上是他的粉絲, 但我很喜歡聽他的歌, 尤其是Sabai Sabai.  他除了歌聲動人, 外表也超帥的說~ (我承認我是外貌協會的會員) 舞台魅力也很驚人, 看他的演唱會DVD, 會忍不住想跟他一起搖擺也!!

 

1 則留言:

  1. His concert is on again .. in 2011

    Bird Thongchai 2011 Concert

    For those who want to attend his concert

    Here is the link:
    http://www.gmmlive.com/concert/detail.php?ConcertId=55

    回覆刪除

歡迎留言或發表意見, 不過要理性, 不做人身攻擊.
部落格長蜘蛛網ing… 很急的話可以到私訊到我的fb唷~